Attention All CHCI Supporters: Our landmark 2014 Hispanic Heritage Month Events will be held September 30 – October 2. For nearly 40 years, CHCI has achieved its mission of Developing the Next Generation of Latino Leaders® through our three pillars of success: EDUCATE, EMPOWER, and CONNECT. This year’s events and theme “Building Our Future, Together” reflect the growing strength of our community and the tremendous impact Latinos will have on the future success of America. The theme will be woven into each of our 13 main stage and summit sessions listed below.
If you want to be engaged in the development of these sessions, now is the time! By demonstrating your support early, you have the chance to join the discussion, participate at a higher level, and align your brand with CHCI’s mission.
Main Stage Sessions
- Underrepresented — Where are the Latinos?
- Leadership Luncheon — Latina Leadership in Congress
- Tri-Caucus Plenary: Rebuilding the Minority Middle Class
(CHC, CBC, CAPAC, and the Women’s Caucus)
- Diversity in Entrepreneurship/Technology Luncheon
(Latino Impact, Workforce Demographics, Consumers, Diversity)
- Immigration Plenary (DREAM Act, Comprehensive Immigration Reform, DACA)
The conference also features a series of eight summits spearheaded by our top Latino leaders in Congress:
- Civil Rights
- Early Childhood Education
- Financial Education
- Freshman Congressional Class: Year 2
- Health in the Latino Community
- STEAM Education