Register Now for CHCI’s 2015 Hispanic Heritage Month Events and Save!
Registration is now open for CHCI’s 2015 Hispanic Heritage Month events. Join us for our annual Public Policy Conference as we gather federal and local elected officials, corporate and nonprofit leaders, and supporters to discuss the major policy issues affecting the Latino community and the nation. Key topic areas include: education, STEM, economy and workforce, labor, health, immigration, and more.
Main Stage Sessions
Our main stage topics this year are critical to our community and nation:
- Latino Growth and Engagement – How Changing Demographics Are Impacting America
- Leadership Luncheon – The Hispanic Freshmen Class of the 114th Congress
- Beyond Immigration – Changing the Perception of “Latino” Issues
- Education Luncheon – In partnership with the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
- 2016 Presidential Candidates Forum
The conference also features a series of eight summits spearheaded by our top Latino leaders in Congress:
- Aging in the Latino Community
- Technology, Innovation and the Talent Pipeline
- Diversity in the Environment and Conservation Movement– Where is the Latino Engagement?
- Education: Access to Opportunity
- Entrepreneurship in the Latino Community
- Energy, STEM and the Talent Pipeline
- Health in the Latino Community
- Higher Education: Financial Aid For Postsecondary Education Latino Students
- Civil Rights, Diversity and LGBT issues in the Latino Community
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
|Early Bird Before 7/31/15||After 7/31/15|
|Full Conference & Awards Gala Package||$850 – Best Deal!||$900|
|Public Policy Conference (Oct. 6-7)||$450||$500|
|One-Day Public Policy Conference (Oct. 6 or Oct. 7)||$250||$300|
|Awards Gala Single Ticket||$600||$650|
|CHCI Alumni Professional Development Program Only (Oct. 6)||
|CHCI Alumni Professional Development Program Only (Oct. 6) PLUS One Day Public Policy Conference (Oct. 7)||$300||$325|
|CHCI Alumni Professional Development Program Only (Oct. 6) PLUS One Day Public Policy Conference (Oct. 7) and 38th Annual Awards Gala (Oct. 8)||
|Reyes of Comedy & Reyes After Party, benefiting CHCI’s Alumni Association||
|CHCI Alumni Association Fundraiser: Reyes After Party Benefiting the CHCI Alumni Association||
Discounts available for nonprofits/government, CHCI Alumni and students. Click here for more information.
Purchase Your Gala Table Now!
Take advantage of these great early bird specials and don’t miss your chance to join the largest and most prestigious gathering of Hispanic leaders in the nation during CHCI’s 38th Annual Awards Gala. By reserving a table today, you will have the opportunity to connect with an extensive network of CHCI leaders and change makers that are committed to transforming the lives of young Latinos from across the country. Join us as we continue to Educate, Empower and Connect the next generation of Latino leaders.
To confirm your event support, please contact the CHCI Development Department at
(202) 548-5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|About Hispanic Heritage Month
CHCI’S two-day Public Policy Conference examines critical policy areas affecting the Latino community and the nation, such as employment, education, healthcare, immigration, housing, energy, and technology. This year CHCI will host a presidential candidates forum where both sides will have the opportunity to share their visions for the future and present their platforms to voters.
Now in its 15th year, Reyes of Comedy celebrates the humorous side of Latino culture. A line-up of talented comedians draw on their own experiences to portray life as Latinos in America. The star-studded event provides a light-hearted break for conference attendees while raising critical funds for our mission.
CHCI’s Annual Awards Gala is our signature event that celebrates the achievements of the Latino community and convenes the largest and most prestigious gathering of Hispanic leaders in the nation. The evening’s festivities include musical entertainment, remarks by figures of national prominence, and recognition of CHCI’s highest honors—the annual CHCI Medallion of Excellence awardees.